- Difficulty with balancing a checkbook.
- Forgetting to pay bills.
- Unusual purchases or cash withdrawals.
- Large numbers of solicitations or donation requests.
- Falling victim to scams or shady sales.
- Accusations of missing money or theft.
- Calls from banks about overdrawn accounts or other issues.
If you have an elderly parent or grandparent and have concerns about their memory, don’t wait until something serious happens. An experienced elder law attorney can help you make sure your loved one is protected.